Saturday, December 31, 2016

The First Google+ Pectus Excavatum Community

We have recently just opened up our Google+ Pectus Excavatum community! This is exciting news for all of us as we can have a home to come chat together and you all can directly chat with me within the community if you have any questions or concerns. I'll be glad to help you if you I can, I am no expert, I should keep on repeating this. I'm just here to help the best way I can. I hope you guys appreciate this community, there was no community like this on Google+ at all. Over time I may decide to change the name of the community, but that's only if this community grows much larger than what it is! Anyways, please click the Google+ post below to come follow our new community!


Why do we use Google+? Google+ has interesting features like Google+ Communities and Collections which really have changed the game for many small time social network users. We feel like the best place to expand awareness is to be here with a community instead of being separate from you all. Just about everyone has a Gmail, so why not open your free Google+ account?