Friday, July 15, 2016

Blog Site Refresh

I've been using a regular template from Blogger, with tiny adjustments, but I felt like the blog needed a refresh (after checking out other blogs about rib flare and pectus excavatum). I felt like it needed to be reworked, because well, at first it looked nice in my mind, but I didn't like it as much as I thought I did. I wanted to make the site more visually pleasing for people who use laptops, or hand-held devices (without using a mobile version of the site). I got rid of the single sidebar on each side (where the main content was in the middle, and decided to use one sidebar on the left side of the page for easy navigation, before it looked quite cluttered. I've resized my blog to make it smaller, on some devices having a 'big site' doesn't necessarily look that nice, so I think this will go better for people using their smartphones as well.

As of yet, I'm quite pleased with how the site looks, and I may be thinking about making more adjustments.

Vote now using your Google+ Account and let us know what you think about the site!